H.C. Wainwright analyst Vernon Bernardino reiterated a Buy rating on vTv Therapeutics (VTVT – Research Report) today and set a price target of $6.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $0.84, close to its 52-week low of $0.83.
According to TipRanks.com, Bernardino is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 28.0% and a 35.3% success rate. Bernardino covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Eledon Pharmaceuticals, and Citius Pharmaceuticals.
Currently, the analyst consensus on vTv Therapeutics is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $6.00.
vTv Therapeutics’ market cap is currently $75.54M and has a P/E ratio of -9.52.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
vTv Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the discovery and development of orally administered small molecule drug candidates to fill significant unmet medical needs. Its products target the treatment of central nervous system disorders, diabetes and metabolic disorders, inflammation, and cancer. It offers Azeliragon, TTP399, TTP273, HPP593, HPP737, and Nrf2/Bach1 program. The company was founded on April 2, 2015 and is headquartered in High Point, NC.
Read More on VTVT:
- Vitesco Technologies Group AG (VTSCF) Receives a Buy from Jefferies
- Wacker Chemie AG (WKCMF) Receives a Buy from Baader Bank
- Morgan Stanley Believes Airbus Group SE (EADSF) Still Has Room to Grow
- Jefferies Keeps Their Buy Rating on Morgan Stanley (MS)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Conglomerates Companies: EasyJet (OtherEJTTF) and Continental Aktiengesellschaft (OtherCTTAF)