TOMI Environmental Solutions (TOMZ – Research Report) received a Buy rating and a $3.50 price target from H.C. Wainwright analyst Amit Dayal today. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $1.97, close to its 52-week low of $1.07.
According to TipRanks.com, Dayal is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 56.3% and a 46.5% success rate. Dayal covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Renovare Environmental, Ballard Power Systems, and Westport Fuel Systems.
TOMI Environmental Solutions has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $3.50.
Based on TOMI Environmental Solutions’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $2.2 million and GAAP net loss of $486.6K. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $4.29 million and had a net profit of $1.02 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
TOMI Environmental Solutions, Inc. engages in the provision of disinfection and decontamination essentials under the brand name SteraMist. It operates through the following division: Hospital-HealthCare, Life Sciences, TOMI Service Network, and Food Safety. The company was founded by Halden S. Shane on September 18, 1979 and is headquartered in Beverly Hills, CA.
Read More on TOMZ:
- Goldman Sachs Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Clariant AG (CLZNF)
- H.C. Wainwright Remains a Hold on Summit Therapeutics (SMMT)
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Their Buy Rating for DBV Technologies SA – American (DBVT)
- William Blair Believes CSG Systems International (CSGS) Still Has Room to Grow
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (ACAD), BioDelivery (BDSI) and Coherus Biosciences (CHRS)