Tanzanian Royalty Exploration (TRX – Research Report) received a Buy rating and a $0.70 price target from H.C. Wainwright analyst Heiko Ihle today. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $0.32, close to its 52-week low of $0.26.
According to TipRanks.com, Ihle is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of -7.2% and a 31.0% success rate. Ihle covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Solitario Exploration & Royalty, Northern Dynasty Minerals, and Peninsula Energy Limited.
Tanzanian Royalty Exploration has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $0.70.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Tanzanian Gold Corp. engages in the process of exploring and evaluating its mineral properties. Its main activity is exploring and developing gold properties in Tanzania. The firm projects include Buckreef Gold Mine Re-Development, Itetemia, and Kigosi. The company was founded on July 5, 1990 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Read More on TRX:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Cytokinetics (CYTK), Qiagen (QGEN) and United Therapeutics (UTHR)
- Verizon Stock: Shares Getting Cheap as Berkshire Hathaway Sells
- Zoom Video Communications (ZM) Gets a Hold Rating from Needham
- Needham Thinks WalkMe’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Uniper SE (UNPRF) Gets a Hold Rating from Berenberg Bank