H.C. Wainwright analyst Yi Chen reiterated a Buy rating on Stealth Biotherapeutics (MITO – Research Report) today and set a price target of $4.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $0.85, close to its 52-week low of $0.68.
According to TipRanks.com, Chen is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 25.8% and a 39.2% success rate. Chen covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings, Interpace Diagnostics Group, and HTG Molecular Diagnostics.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Stealth Biotherapeutics is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $3.50.
Based on Stealth Biotherapeutics’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly GAAP net loss of $6.3 million. In comparison, last year the company had a GAAP net loss of $11.21 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Stealth BioTherapeutics Corp. is a clinical-stage biotechnology company, which engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapies for diseases involving mitochondrial dysfunction. The company was founded on April 3, 2006 and is headquartered in Newton, MA.
Read More on MITO:
- Needham Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Everbridge (EVBG)
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Endeavour Silver’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Healthcare Companies: Dynavax (DVAX), Phio Pharmaceuticals (PHIO) and Beyondspring (BYSI)
- Apple Submits Plans for Third Party Payment Systems in App Store – Report
- Jamf Holding (JAMF) Receives a Buy from Needham