H.C. Wainwright analyst Edward White maintained a Buy rating on Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (SPPI – Research Report) today and set a price target of $10.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $0.74, close to its 52-week low of $0.60.
According to TipRanks.com, White has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of -14.3% and a 23.9% success rate. White covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Karyopharm Therapeutics, TRACON Pharmaceuticals, and Allena Pharmaceuticals.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Spectrum Pharmaceuticals is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $6.67.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals’ market cap is currently $122.5M and has a P/E ratio of -0.66.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biotechnology company, which engages in the acquisition, development, and commercialization of pipeline of late-stage clinical and commercial products. It operates through the following brands: FOLOTYN, ZEVALIN, MARQIBO, BELEODAQ, and EVOMELA. The company was founded in December 1987 and is headquartered in Henderson, NV.
Read More on SPPI:
- Resolute Mining Limited (RMGGF) Receives a Buy from Berenberg Bank
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Stocks: Mawson Infrastructure Group (MIGI), Uber Technologies (UBER)
- Cargojet Swings to Profit in Q4
- What Can DocuSign’s Dwindling Website Visits Mean for Q4?
- Analysts’ Top Healthcare Picks: VYNE Therapeutics (VYNE), Gilead Sciences (GILD)