In a report released today, Amit Dayal from H.C. Wainwright maintained a Buy rating on Plug Power (PLUG – Research Report), with a price target of $78.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $16.63, close to its 52-week low of $16.55.
According to TipRanks.com, Dayal is a top 25 analyst with an average return of 49.2% and a 41.6% success rate. Dayal covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as TOMI Environmental Solutions, Pioneer Power Solutions, and Capstone Green Energy.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Plug Power with a $39.73 average price target, implying an 112.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 29, Evercore ISI also assigned a Buy rating to the stock with a $46.00 price target.
Plug Power’s market cap is currently $9.61B and has a P/E ratio of -20.43.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
New York-based Plug Power, Inc. is an electrical equipment manufacturing company. It develops hydrogen fuel cell systems that replace conventional batteries in equipment and vehicles powered by electricity.
Read More on PLUG:
- Alto Ingredients (ALTO) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst
- Ballard Power Systems (BLDP) Gets a Hold Rating from H.C. Wainwright
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Synopsys (SNPS), MTBC (MTBC) and Dun & Bradstreet Holdings (DNB)
- JFrog Delivers Robust Q1; Street Sees 115% Upside
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Healthcare Companies: Amicus (FOLD), Azenta (AZTA) and ImmunoGen (IMGN)