In a report released today, Heiko Ihle from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on NioCorp Developments (NIOBF – Research Report), with a price target of $1.40. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $0.68, close to its 52-week low of $0.59.
According to TipRanks.com, Ihle ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -12.6% and a 22.9% success rate. Ihle covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Solitario Exploration & Royalty, Tanzanian Royalty Exploration, and Northern Dynasty Minerals.
NioCorp Developments has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $1.40.
The company has a one-year high of $1.48 and a one-year low of $0.59. Currently, NioCorp Developments has an average volume of 210.7K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
NioCorp Developments Ltd. engages in the evaluation, acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral deposits. It focuses on a superalloy materials project in Southeast Nebraska for the production of niobium, scandium, and titanium. The company was founded on February 27, 1987 and is headquartered in Centennial, CO.
Read More on NIOBF:
- Smartsheet (SMAR) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks LiveOne’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Aileron Therapeutics (ALRN), NRX Pharmaceuticals (NRXP) and Cybin (CYBN)
- Needham Maintains Their Hold Rating on Haemonetics (HAE)
- Accolade Wines and Treasury Wine Estates Ltd Among Leading Vendors in the UK Wine Market | Globaldata Plc