H.C. Wainwright analyst Scott Buck reiterated a Buy rating on NextPlay Technologies (NXTP – Research Report) today and set a price target of $1.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $0.36, close to its 52-week low of $0.17.
According to TipRanks.com, Buck has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -6.5% and a 34.4% success rate. Buck covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Enthusiast Gaming Holdings, Sigma Additive Solutions, and Lightpath Technologies.
Currently, the analyst consensus on NextPlay Technologies is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $1.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Monaker Group, Inc. is a technology-driven travel company, which is focused on delivering innovation to alternative lodging rentals. It offers products and services related to its online marketplace of travel and related logistics including destination tours / activities, accommodation rental listings, hotel listings, air and car rental. Monaker Group was founded by William R. Kerby on December 29, 2005 and is headquartered in Weston, FL.
Read More on NXTP:
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Golden Minerals Co’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Stocks: Mediwound (MDWD), RVL Pharmaceuticals (RVLP)
- Amazon’s Newark Air Cargo Expansion Plan Fails to Takeoff
- Aurora Mobile’s Subsidiary SendCloud Partners with Ding Xiang Yuan to Jointly Enhance Customer Reach
- Mineworx Announces Rights Offering and Share Consolidation