In a report released today, Heiko Ihle from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Franco-Nevada (FNV – Research Report), with a price target of $144.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $126.00, close to its 52-week low of $124.95.
According to TipRanks.com, Ihle has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of -15.6% and a 21.1% success rate. Ihle covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Solitario Exploration & Royalty, Tanzanian Royalty Exploration, and Northern Dynasty Minerals.
Franco-Nevada has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $157.24, representing a 21.4% upside. In a report released yesterday, KeyBanc also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $143.00 price target.
Franco-Nevada’s market cap is currently $24.15B and has a P/E ratio of 32.36.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 2007, Canada-based Franco-Nevada Corp. operates as a gold-focused royalty and stream company. It operates through two segments: Mining and Energy. The company manages its portfolio, with a focus on precious metals such as gold, silver, and platinum group metals, as well as energy comprising oil, gas, and natural gas liquids.
Read More on FNV:
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Avino Silver & Gold’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Regulus (RGLS), Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) and Apellis Pharmaceuticals (APLS)
- Vicon launches new Valkyrie solution
- Defense Contractor Kratos Announces Plan to Add 76 Jobs at its Birmingham Advanced Concepts Engineering Facility
- Truist reports second quarter 2022 results