H.C. Wainwright analyst Kevin Dede initiated coverage with a Buy rating on DMG Blockchain Solutions (DMGGF – Research Report) today and set a price target of C$2.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $0.68, close to its 52-week low of $0.05.
According to TipRanks.com, Dede is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 17.1% and a 44.4% success rate. Dede covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Summit Wireless Technologies, HIVE Blockchain Technologies, and Mawson Infrastructure Group.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for DMG Blockchain Solutions with a $1.60 average price target.
Based on DMG Blockchain Solutions’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $2.5 million and GAAP net loss of $914. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $1.48 million and had a GAAP net loss of $737.8K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
DMG Blockchain Solutions, Inc. engages in the provision of cryptocurrency and blockchain solutions. It manages, operates and develops end-to-end digital solutions to monetize the blockchain ecosystem. The company was founded on April 18, 2011 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Read More on DMGGF:
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Mustang Bio’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Curaleaf Holdings (OtherCURLF) and Energy Fuels (UUUU)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Ansys (ANSS), Varonis Systems (VRNS) and Rambus (RMBS)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Actinium Pharmaceuticals (ATNM) and Verastem (VSTM)
- American Water Works Reports Mixed Q2 Results