In a report released today, Heiko Ihle from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Americas Gold and Silver (USAS – Research Report), with a price target of $2.50. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $0.72, close to its 52-week low of $0.68.
According to TipRanks.com, Ihle has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -9.1% and a 27.7% success rate. Ihle covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Solitario Exploration & Royalty, Northern Dynasty Minerals, and Peninsula Energy Limited.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Americas Gold and Silver with a $1.73 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $2.40 and a one-year low of $0.68. Currently, Americas Gold and Silver has an average volume of 767.7K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Americas Silver Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development and exploration of mineral resource properties. It focuses its operation in Mexico and the United States. The company was founded by Peter Jude Hawley on May 12, 1998 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Read More on USAS:
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks AgroFresh Solutions’ Stock is Going to Recover
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Golden Minerals Co’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Endeavour Silver (EXK) Receives a Buy from H.C. Wainwright
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Collegium Pharmaceutical (COLL), Vir Biotechnology (VIR) and Monte Rosa Therapeutics (GLUE)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Fuel Tech (FTEK) and Torm (TRMD)