According to TipRanks, Dayal is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 49.9% and a 47.08% success rate. Dayal covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Orion Energy Systems, Electrovaya, and Ballard Power Systems.
In addition to H.C. Wainwright, Beam Global also received a Hold from Needham’s Vikram Bagri in a report issued on August 1. However, on August 3, Maxim Group reiterated a Buy rating on Beam Global (NASDAQ: BEEM).
The company has a one-year high of $39.39 and a one-year low of $10.19. Currently, Beam Global has an average volume of 187.7K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Envision Solar International, Inc. engages in the invention, design, engineering, manufacture, and sale of solar powered products. It offers solar powered products and proprietary technology solutions for electric vehicle charging infrastructure, out of home advertising platforms, and energy security and disaster preparedness. The company was founded by Robert Lane Noble on June 12, 2006 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Read More on BEEM:
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Savara (SVRA)
- H.C. Wainwright Keeps Their Buy Rating on Plus Therapeutics (PSTV)
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Oncorus (ONCR)
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Harpoon Therapeutics (HARP)
- H.C. Wainwright Keeps Their Buy Rating on Phasebio Pharmaceuticals (PHAS)