H.C. Wainwright analyst Andrew Fein maintained a Buy rating on TScan Therapeutics (TCRX – Research Report) today and set a price target of $15.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $2.67.
Fein covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Wave Life Sciences, Unity Biotechnology, and ACADIA Pharmaceuticals. According to TipRanks, Fein has an average return of -10.4% and a 35.25% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for TScan Therapeutics with a $15.00 average price target.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
The company has a one-year high of $9.30 and a one-year low of $1.60. Currently, TScan Therapeutics has an average volume of 18.72K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
TScan Therapeutics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of T-cell receptor (TCR) engineered T cell therapies (TCR-T) for the treatment of patients with cancer. The company’s lead liquid tumor TCR-T therapy candidates, TSC-100 and TSC-101, are in development for the treatment of patients with hematologic malignancies to eliminate residual leukemia and prevent relapse after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. It is also developing multiplexed TCR-T therapy candidates for the treatment of various solid tumors.
Read More on TCRX:
- TScan Therapeutics announces upcoming milestones
- TScan Therapeutics reports Q3 EPS (67c), consensus (72c)
- TScan Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
- TScan Therapeutics Announces Upcoming Virtual Investor Event
- TScan Therapeutics Announces Upcoming Poster Presentation at the 64th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition