According to TipRanks, Fein is an analyst with an average return of -7.2% and a 40.32% success rate. Fein covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Sutro Biopharma, Amylyx Pharmaceuticals Inc, and ACADIA Pharmaceuticals.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Sutro Biopharma with a $26.67 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $23.70 and a one-year low of $3.33. Currently, Sutro Biopharma has an average volume of 988.8K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Sutro Biopharma Inc. engages in the drug discovery, development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products. Its products technologies include XpressCF, anti-body drug conjugates, bispecifics & engineered antibodies and cGMP facility. The company was founded by James R. Swartz and Sutanto Widjaja in June 2003 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
Read More on STRO:
- Verve Therapeutics Provides Corporate Updates and Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Nielsen Postpones Court and Special Meetings of Shareholders to Permit Finalization of Preliminary Agreement Between Consortium and WindAcre
- H.C. Wainwright Remains a Buy on Denali Therapeutics (DNLI)
- Hain Celestial Provides Preliminary Fourth Quarter Results
- Charlotte’s Web Delivers Operating Improvements on Lower Revenue in Second Quarter of 2022