According to TipRanks, Selvaraju is an analyst with an average return of -35.9% and a 19.40% success rate. Selvaraju covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Regulus, Aeterna Zentaris, and Oncternal Therapeutics.
Aeterna Zentaris has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $28.00.
AEZS market cap is currently $23.96M and has a P/E ratio of (2.60).
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 6 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of AEZS in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Æterna Zentaris, Inc. operates as a specialty biopharmaceutical company that is engaged in developing and commercializing novel treatments in oncology, endocrinology and women’s health. It operates through biopharmaceutical segment. AEterna Zentaris was founded on September 12, 1990 and is headquartered in Charleston, SC.
Read More on AEZS:
- H.C. Wainwright Remains a Buy on Coherus Biosciences (CHRS)
- Portage Biotech Inc (PRTG) Receives a Buy from H.C. Wainwright
- H.C. Wainwright Keeps Their Buy Rating on Alector (ALEC)
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Aclaris Therapeutics (ACRS)
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Akero Therapeutics (AKRO)