Ramakanth covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Mediwound, ImmunoGen, and Precigen. According to TipRanks, Ramakanth has an average return of -8.6% and a 31.18% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Alaunos Therapeutics with a $3.50 average price target.
TCRT market cap is currently $629.1M and has a P/E ratio of -11.52.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the development, acquisition, and commercialization of a diverse portfolio of cancer therapies. It focuses on developing products in immuno-oncology that employ novel gene expression, control, and cell technologies for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded on September 9, 2003 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Read More on TCRT:
- ANI Pharmaceuticals (ANIP) Receives a New Rating from H.C. Wainwright
- UniCredit SpA (UNCFF) Gets a Buy from Goldman Sachs
- ClearSign Combustion (CLIR) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Fission Uranium (FCUUF)
- Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP) Stock Shoots Up Following Strong Q2 Results