According to TipRanks, Fein is an analyst with an average return of -6.8% and a 39.78% success rate. Fein covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Amylyx Pharmaceuticals Inc, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals, and Vertex Pharmaceuticals.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Wave Life Sciences is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $8.00, a 168.46% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Mizuho Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $13.00 price target.
WVE market cap is currently $258.4M and has a P/E ratio of -1.51.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 16 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of WVE in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Wave Life Sciences Ltd. is a biotechnology company, which engages in the development of proprietary synthetic chemistry drug. It focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of nucleic acid-based therapeutics. The company was founded by Gregory L. Verdine and Takeshi Wada on July 23, 2012 and is headquartered in Singapore.
Read More on WVE:
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Armata Pharmaceuticals (ARMP)
- ForgeRock Inc (FORG) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Medios AG (OtherMEDOF), Spectrum Pharmaceuticals (SPPI) and Fortress Biotech (FBIO)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Leaf Mobile Inc (OtherEAGRF) and N-able (NABL)
- Harsco Corporation Announces Chief Financial Officer Transition