In a report released today, Ram Selvaraju from H.C. Wainwright maintained a Buy rating on Balchem (BCPC – Research Report), with a price target of $164.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $138.00.
According to TipRanks, Selvaraju is an analyst with an average return of -31.8% and a 20.60% success rate. Selvaraju covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Regulus, Aquestive Therapeutics, and Aeterna Zentaris.
Balchem has an analyst consensus of Hold.
Based on Balchem’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $236.69 million and a net profit of $29.78 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $202.37 million and had a net profit of $22.73 million
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 35 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
marketing of specialty performance ingredients and products. It operates through the following segments: Human Nutrition and Health, Animal Nutrition and Health, Specialty Products and Industrial Products. The Human Nutrition and Health segment supplies ingredients in the food and beverage industry, providing customized solutions in powder, solid and liquid flavor delivery systems, spray dried emulsified powder systems, and cereal systems. The Animal Nutrition and Health segment comprises nutritional products derived from microencapsulation and chelation technologies in addition to basic choline chloride. The Specialty Products segment offers Ethylene oxide for the health care industry. The Industrial Products segment refers to certain derivatives of choline chloride which manufactured and sold into industrial applications as a component for hydraulic fracturing of shale natural gas wells. The company was founded in January 1967 and is headquartered in New Hampton, NY.
Read More on BCPC:
- iMedia Reports Preliminary Q2, 2022 Results and Updates Fiscal 2022 Guidance
- Genetron Health Announces Receipt of a Preliminary Non-Binding Proposal to Acquire the Company
- ROSINBOMB™, Market Leader in Professional and Consumer Extraction Products and Technology, Announces Major Strategic Patent Grant
- Needham Sticks to Their Hold Rating for New Relic (NEWR)
- InvestmentPitch Media Video Discusses Reliq Health, a Rapidly Growing Global Telemedicine Company, Signs Five New Contracts, Adding more than 10,000 New Patients to its iUGO Care Platform