In a report released today, Ram Selvaraju from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Axsome Therapeutics (AXSM – Research Report), with a price target of $210.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $63.80.
Selvaraju covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Regulus, Enlivex Therapeutics, and Brainsway. According to TipRanks, Selvaraju has an average return of -31.0% and a 19.54% success rate on recommended stocks.
In addition to H.C. Wainwright, Axsome Therapeutics also received a Buy from SVB Securities’s Marc Goodman in a report issued on August 22. However, on August 30, Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Axsome Therapeutics (NASDAQ: AXSM).
The company has a one-year high of $71.98 and a one-year low of $20.63. Currently, Axsome Therapeutics has an average volume of 1.9M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, which engages in developing novel therapies for the management of central nervous system disorders. Its product candidates include AXS-02 and AXS-06 which are developing for multiple indications. The company was founded by Herriot Tabuteau on January 12, 2012 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on AXSM:
- BankFirst Capital Corporation to Acquire Mechanics Banc Holding Company and Mechanics Bank
- NeuroMetrix Names Jonathan Breck Harmel as National Director of Sales for its Emerging Prescription Neurotherapeutics Business
- National Bank Holdings Corporation Completes Acquisition of Community Bancorporation
- Prologis Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Duke Realty Declares Quarterly Dividend