According to TipRanks, Burns is an analyst with an average return of -15.8% and a 30.08% success rate. Burns covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Portage Biotech Inc, Springworks Therapeutics, and BioNTech SE.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Autolus Therapeutics is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $13.00, implying a 263.13% upside from current levels. In a report released on August 4, Mizuho Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $18.00 price target.
Based on Autolus Therapeutics’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly GAAP net loss of $42.06 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $1.51 million and had a GAAP net loss of $33.17 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Autolus Therapeutics Plc is a biopharmaceutical company. It engages in the development of cancer treatments. The firm’s portfolio includes B Cell Malignancies, Multiple Myeloma, T Cell Lymphoma, GD2+ Tumors, and Prostate Cancer. The company was founded by Martin Pulé in February 2018 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Read More on AUTL:
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Their Buy Rating for TCR2 Therapeutics (TCRR)
- Caribou Biosciences (CRBU) Receives a Buy from H.C. Wainwright
- H.C. Wainwright Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Atara Biotherapeutics (ATRA)
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Their Buy Rating for HIVE Blockchain Technologies (HIVE)
- H.C. Wainwright Keeps Their Buy Rating on Applied Genetic Technologies (AGTC)