In a report released today, Yi Chen from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Aslan Pharmaceuticals (ASLN – Research Report), with a price target of $7.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $0.78.
According to TipRanks, Chen is an analyst with an average return of -14.6% and a 30.62% success rate. Chen covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Veru, Applied DNA Sciences, and Aslan Pharmaceuticals.
Aslan Pharmaceuticals has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $7.00.
The company has a one-year high of $3.36 and a one-year low of $0.36. Currently, Aslan Pharmaceuticals has an average volume of 191.9K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Aslan Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is a clinical-stage oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the development of novel therapeutics. Its pipeline includes varlitinib, ASLAN003, ASLAN004, and ASLAN002. The firm’s portfolio focuses on validated growth pathways applied to new patient segments, novel immune checkpoints, and novel cancer metabolic pathways. The company was founded by Carl Aslan Jason Morton Firth, Mark McHale, and Jeffrey Tomlinson in 2010 and is headquartered in Singapore.
Read More on ASLN:
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Commences Clinical Program to Study Eblasakimab in Dupilumab-Experienced Atopic Dermatitis Patients
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Announces Acceptance of Two Late-Breaking Abstracts for e-Poster Presentation at the 51st Annual European Society for Dermatological Research Meeting
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Presents New Data on Eblasakimab in Multiple Posters at the 31st Annual European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Congress
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals to Present at H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual Global Investment Conference
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Signs License Agreement With Belle.ai to Use belleStudy™ Image Capture Software in Atopic Dermatitis Clinical Trials