Dede covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as HIVE Blockchain Technologies, Voyager Digital (Canada), and Kopin. According to TipRanks, Dede has an average return of -6.2% and a 31.72% success rate on recommended stocks.
AquaBounty Technologies has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $4.75, which is a 208.44% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Lake Street also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $5.00 price target.
AQB market cap is currently $109.5M and has a P/E ratio of (4.64).
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 8 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of AQB in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. is a biotechnology company, which focuses on the enhancement and improvement of the productivity in commercial aquaculture. It uses genetic manipulation and other molecular biologic techniques in order to improve the quality and yield of fish stocks. The company was founded by Elliot Z. Entis and Garth L. Fletcher on December 17, 1991 and is headquartered in Maynard, MA.
Read More on AQB:
- Valens Semiconductor Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
- InvestmentPitch Media Video Discusses MAS Gold’s Results from Remaining 30 Diamond Drill Holes at North Lake Deposit in La Ronge Gold Belt Including 8.79 g/t Gold over 3.0 Meters
- Westport Fuel Systems (WPRT) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst
- Vertex Energy (VTNR) Receives a Buy from H.C. Wainwright
- Haemonetics 1st Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Earnings Release Available on Investor Relations Website