In a report released today, Scott Buck from H.C. Wainwright maintained a Buy rating on Yatra Online (YTRA – Research Report), with a price target of $4.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $1.90.
According to TipRanks.com, Buck is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 18.5% and a 44.8% success rate. Buck covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Enthusiast Gaming Holdings, Lightpath Technologies, and Intellicheck Mobilisia.
Yatra Online has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $4.00.
The company has a one-year high of $2.94 and a one-year low of $1.65. Currently, Yatra Online has an average volume of 190.4K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Yatra Online, Inc. engages in the business of selling travel products and solutions. It operates through the following segments: Air Ticketing; Hotels and Packages; and Others. The Air Ticketing segment offers flight ticket booking services to its customers. The Hotels and Packages segment provides hotel room booking and tour packages. The Others segment engages in providing third party advertising on website, rail & bus ticketing, and cab booking. The company was founded by Dhruv Shringi, Manish Amin, and Sabina Chopra in August 2006 and is headquartered in Gurgaon, India.
Read More on YTRA:
- Analyst Rating Update on This Canadian Energy Company
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI), Radius Health (RDUS) and LivaNova (LIVN)
- Follow the Smartest People on Wall Street with Our Newly Redesigned Expert Center
- Campbell Soup Delivers Mixed Q1 Results
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Bicycle Therapeutics (BCYC) and BioNTech SE (BNTX)