Fein covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Wave Life Sciences, Unity Biotechnology, and Matinas BioPharma. According to TipRanks, Fein has an average return of -11.0% and a 34.58% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Wave Life Sciences with a $10.50 average price target, implying a 151.80% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Mizuho Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $13.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $5.31 and a one-year low of $1.16. Currently, Wave Life Sciences has an average volume of 317.5K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Wave Life Sciences Ltd. is a biotechnology company, which engages in the development of proprietary synthetic chemistry drug. It focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of nucleic acid-based therapeutics. The company was founded by Gregory L. Verdine and Takeshi Wada on July 23, 2012 and is headquartered in Singapore.
Read More on WVE:
- Wave Life Sciences Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
- Wave Life Sciences to Present at the Stifel 2022 Healthcare Conference
- Wave Life Sciences to Highlight Advancements from PRISM Platform at Upcoming Scientific Congresses
- Wave Life Sciences Highlights Therapeutic Potential for WVE-006 for Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency and Progress Bringing RNA Editing to the Clinic During Analyst and Investor Event
- Wave Life Sciences to Present at Chardan’s 6th Annual Genetic Medicines Conference