Ihle covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Golden Minerals Co, Great Panther Silver, and Hecla Mining Company. According to TipRanks, Ihle has an average return of -11.4% and a 29.21% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Galiano Gold with a $1.31 average price target, a 168.11% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Berenberg Bank also upgraded the stock to a Buy with a C$0.80 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $0.91 and a one-year low of $0.36. Currently, Galiano Gold has an average volume of 297.1K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 12 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of GAU in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Asanko Gold, Inc. is an exploration company. It engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral resources in West Ghana. The company was founded by Ivan James Bebek and Shawn Kristen Wallace on September 23, 1999 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Read More on GAU:
- Vaccinex Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results and Provides Corporate Update; Excellent Progress in Pepinemab Clinical Programs
- Xcel Brands, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Outlook Therapeutics Strengthens Board of Directors with Appointment of Julia A. Haller, MD
- Impel Pharmaceuticals Announces Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
- CNS Pharmaceuticals Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update