H.C. Wainwright analyst Swayampakula Ramakanth reiterated a Hold rating on PolarityTE (PTE – Research Report) today. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $0.61, close to its 52-week low of $0.51.
According to TipRanks.com, Ramakanth is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 26.4% and a 49.8% success rate. Ramakanth covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Diffusion Pharmaceuticals, Corvus Pharmaceuticals, and Trillium Therapeutics.
The the analyst consensus on PolarityTE is currently a Hold rating.
Based on PolarityTE’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $2.54 million and GAAP net loss of $3.19 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $2.27 million and had a GAAP net loss of $12.68 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
PolarityTE, Inc. is a commercial-stage biotechnology and regenerative biomaterials company, which focuses on discovering, designing and developing regenerative tissue products and biomaterials for the fields of medicine, biomedical engineering and material sciences. Its products include SkinTE, OsteoTE and Real Time Assistant. The company was founded on May 8, 1998 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT.
Read More on PTE:
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Vyant Bio (VYNT), SuperCom (SPCB)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Bluebird Bio (BLUE), Onconova Therapeutics (ONTX) and TherapeuticsMD (TXMD)
- H.C. Wainwright Keeps a Buy Rating on Enthusiast Gaming Holdings (EGLX)
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks American Resources’ Stock is Going to Recover
- H.C. Wainwright Remains a Buy on AudioEye (AEYE)