According to TipRanks.com, White ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -27.6% and a 23.4% success rate. White covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Silverback Therapeutics, and Karyopharm Therapeutics.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Celyad.
The company has a one-year high of $5.51 and a one-year low of $1.51. Currently, Celyad has an average volume of 5,570.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Celyad SA is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the development of cell-based therapies for the treatment of cancer. It operates through the following segments: Cardiology, Immuno-oncology, and Corporate. The Cardiology segment includes the company’s Cardiopoiesis, Corquest, and C-Cathez platforms. The Immuno-oncology segment consists of all assets developed based on the CAR-T cell platform. The company was founded by Michel Lussier, William Wijns, and Christian Homsy on July 24, 2007 and is headquartered in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium.
Read More on CYAD:
- Lifetime Brands, Inc. Announces Results of 2022 Annual Meeting
- Daré Bioscience Announces Partial Adjournment of Annual Meeting of Stockholders to July 14, 2022
- Genius Brands International Chairman & CEO Andy Heyward to Unveil Upcoming Production and Consumer Product Business Live Today at 8:45AM ET on Fox Business Network’s Mornings with Maria
- Quotient Limited Announces Pricing of Underwritten Offering
- QHSLab Announces New Strategic Alliance with Medical License Factory For its AllergiEnd® Products and Services