In a report released today, Joseph Pantginis from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Applied Genetic Technologies (AGTC – Research Report), with a price target of $24.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $0.44.
Pantginis covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Humanigen, Astria Therapeutics, and PDS Biotechnology. According to TipRanks, Pantginis has an average return of -15.7% and a 33.77% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Applied Genetic Technologies with a $24.00 average price target.
The company has a one-year high of $3.69 and a one-year low of $0.35. Currently, Applied Genetic Technologies has an average volume of 1.21M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Applied Genetic Technologies Corp. engages in the development of gene therapy platform to develop transformational genetic therapies for patients suffering from rare and debilitating diseases. It has clinical trials in the field of ophthalmology, optogenetics, adrenoleukodystrophy, and otology. The company was founded by Richard Jude Samulski, Nicholas Muzyczka, William W. Hauswirth, Terence R. Flotte, and Barry J. Byrne on January 19, 1999 and is headquartered in Alachua, FL.
Read More on AGTC:
- Bluebird Bio: Stock Price Climbing on FDA Gene Therapy Approval
- Is Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) Stock a Buy Now?
- Jiayin Group Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2022 Unaudited Financial Results
- InvestmentPitch Media Video Discusses Sitka Gold’s Completed Phase II Summer Diamond Drilling Program and Update at its RC Gold Project in Yukon’s Prolific Tombstone Gold Belt
- InvestmentPitch Media Video Discusses LOVE Pharma’s Definitive Agreement to Acquire Doc Hygiene Pharmaceuticals Inc.