In a report released today, Ram Selvaraju from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL – Research Report), with a price target of $42.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $9.88, close to its 52-week low of $7.13.
According to TipRanks.com, Selvaraju ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -41.3% and a 14.2% success rate. Selvaraju covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Santhera Pharmaceuticals Holding AG, MoonLake Immunotherapeutics, and Oncternal Therapeutics.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Anavex Life Sciences is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $35.20, which is a 227.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 19, Berenberg Bank also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $40.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $23.73 and a one-year low of $7.13. Currently, Anavex Life Sciences has an average volume of 940.7K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Anavex Life Sciences Corp. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the development of different therapeutics for the treatment of neurodegenerative and neurodevelopmental diseases. Its lead compound, ANAVEX2-73, is being developed to treat Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease and central nervous system diseases, including Rett syndrome. The company was founded by Harvey Lalach and Athanasios Skarpelos on January 23, 2004 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on AVXL:
- H.C. Wainwright Keeps a Buy Rating on DBV Technologies SA – American (DBVT)
- Analyst Explains Why They Downgraded Their Rating on Otonomy (OTIC)
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Gets a Buy Rating from Benchmark Co.
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Kazia Therapeutics (KZIA), EyePoint Pharmaceuticals (EYPT) and Oramed Pharmaceuticals (ORMP)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC), Nutanix (NTNX) and Pinterest (PINS)