In a report released on August 15, Robert Drbul from Guggenheim maintained a Buy rating on Kohl’s (KSS – Research Report), with a price target of $44.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $31.33.
According to TipRanks, Drbul is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 9.0% and a 62.77% success rate. Drbul covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Nike, Kohl’s, and Capri Holdings.
Kohl’s has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $33.15.
Based on Kohl’s’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending April 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $3.72 billion and a net profit of $14 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $3.89 billion and had a net profit of $14 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Kohl’s Corp. owns and operates family-oriented department stores. It offers exclusive brand apparel, shoes, accessories and home & beauty products through its department stores. Its stores offer apparel, footwear and accessories for women, men and children; soft home products, such as sheets and pillows and house wares targeted to middle-income customers. Its stores generally carry a consistent merchandise assortment with some differences attributable to regional preferences. The company was founded in 1962 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, WI.
Read More on KSS:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Utilities Stocks: AGL Energy Limited (OtherAGLNF), Origin Energy Limited (OtherOGFGF) and Santos Limited (OtherSTOSF)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Consumer Goods Names: Woolworths Group Ltd (OtherWOLWF) and Treasury Wine Estates Limited (OtherTSRYF)
- Vicinity Centres (CNRAF) Gets a Hold from Credit Suisse
- Ord Minnett Remains a Buy on Evolution Mining Limited (CAHPF)
- Fathom Digital (FATH) Receives a Buy from Stifel Nicolaus