According to TipRanks.com, Souda is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of -3.5% and a 41.0% success rate. Souda covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as AbCellera Biologics, Castle Biosciences, and Twist Bioscience.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Guardant Health with a $123.00 average price target.
Guardant Health’s market cap is currently $7.88B and has a P/E ratio of -19.31.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Guardant Health, Inc. is a precision oncology company, which engages in provision of precision oncology testing and development services. It focuses performing blood tests, vast data sets, and advanced analytics to conquer cancer. The company was founded by Helmy Eltoukhy and AmirAli H. Talasaz in 2012 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Read More on GH:
- RBC Capital Believes ARC Resources (AETUF) Still Has Room to Grow
- RBC Capital Maintains Their Hold Rating on Crew Energy (CWEGF)
- RBC Capital Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Osisko Gold Royalties (OR)
- Adient (ADNT) Receives a Buy from RBC Capital
- Parex Resources (PARXF) Gets a Buy Rating from RBC Capital