According to TipRanks.com, Firestone is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 10.4% and a 68.4% success rate. Firestone covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Enterprise Products Partners, Dcp Midstream Partners, and Plains All American.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Green Plains is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $46.33, which is a 50.4% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, BMO Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $45.00 price target.
Green Plains’ market cap is currently $1.68B and has a P/E ratio of -22.90.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Green Plains, Inc. engages in the production of fuel-grade ethanol and corn oil; provision of grain handling; and storage commodity marketing and distribution services. It operates through the following segments: Ethanol Production; Agribusiness and Energy Services; Food and Ingredients; and Partnership. The Ethanol Production segment produces ethanol, distillers grain, and corn oil at ethanol plants in Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Tennessee, and Texas. The Agribusiness and Energy Services segment includes grain procurement and its commodity marketing business, which markets, sells, and distributes ethanol, distillers grains, and corn oil produced at ethanol plants. The Food and Ingredients segment is involved in cattle food-grade corn oil operations. The Partnership segment provides fuel storage and transportation services by owning, operating, developing, and acquiring ethanol and fuel storage tanks, terminals, transportation assets, and other related assets and businesses. The company was founded in June 2004 and is headquartered in Omaha, NE.
Read More on GPRE:
- Analysts’ Top Industrial Goods Picks: Tetra Technologies (TTI), Transocean (RIG)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Ebay (EBAY), Monster Beverage (MNST) and Krispy Kreme (DNUT)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Utilities Stocks: Devon Energy (DVN), WEC Energy Group (WEC) and California Resources Corp (CRC)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Boston Properties (BXP), Progressive (PGR) and Brixmor Property (BRX)
- IDEX (IEX) Receives a Hold from Oppenheimer