In a report released today, Brian K. Lee from Goldman Sachs maintained a Sell rating on Energy Vault Holdings (NRGV – Research Report), with a price target of $5.00. The company’s shares opened today at $5.15.
K. Lee covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Veeco, Wolfspeed, and Enphase Energy. According to TipRanks, K. Lee has an average return of 13.7% and a 51.92% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Energy Vault Holdings is a Hold with an average price target of $9.00.
NRGV market cap is currently $664.1M and has a P/E ratio of (16.68).
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Novus Capital Corp II is a blank check company. It is formed for the purpose of effectuating a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or other similar business combination with one or more businesses.
Read More on NRGV:
- CORRECTING and REPLACING – First Citrus Bancorporation, Inc. Shareholders Approve Transaction with DFCU Financial
- Analysts’ Top Industrial Goods Picks: International Seaways (INSW), GrafTech International (EAF)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: Hamilton Lane (HLNE) and Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Services Companies: Liberty Media Liberty Formula One (FWONK), Vivint Smart Home (VVNT) and Beachbody Company (BODY)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Technology Names: Telefonica Brasil (VIV), Veeco (VECO) and Hims & Hers Health (HIMS)