In a report released today, Jerry Revich from Goldman Sachs maintained a Hold rating on Hyzon Motors (HYZN – Research Report), with a price target of $7.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $5.83.
According to TipRanks.com, Revich is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 14.2% and a 58.9% success rate. Revich covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies, Allison Transmission Holdings, and Gates Industrial.
Hyzon Motors has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $11.25, which is a 123.7% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Colliers Securities also maintained a Hold rating on the stock.
Hyzon Motors’ market cap is currently $1.44B and has a P/E ratio of -6.08.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corp is a blank check company.
Read More on HYZN:
- Academy Sports and Outdoors (ASO) Gets a Buy Rating from Wells Fargo
- KeyBanc Thinks Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holding’s Stock is Going to Recover
- KeyBanc Believes PDC Energy (PDCE) Still Has Room to Grow
- KeyBanc Believes Diamondback (FANG) Won’t Stop Here
- Wells Fargo Maintains Their Hold Rating on Science Applications (SAIC)