In a report released today, Michael Lapides from Goldman Sachs maintained a Buy rating on NRG Energy (NRG – Research Report), with a price target of $46.00. The company’s shares opened today at $38.86.
Lapides covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Centerpoint Energy, CMS Energy, and NRG Energy. According to TipRanks, Lapides has an average return of 2.3% and a 54.42% success rate on recommended stocks.
NRG Energy has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $42.75.
The company has a one-year high of $47.82 and a one-year low of $34.70. Currently, NRG Energy has an average volume of 3.82M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
NRG Energy, Inc. engages in the production, sale, and distribution of energy and energy services. It operates through the following segments: Generation, Retail, and Corporate. The Generation segment includes all power plant activities, domestic and international, as well as renewables. The Retail segment includes mass customers and business solutions, and other distributed and reliability products. The Corporate segment includes residential solar and electric vehicle services. The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Princeton, NJ.
Read More on NRG:
- CORRECTING and REPLACING – First Citrus Bancorporation, Inc. Shareholders Approve Transaction with DFCU Financial
- Analysts’ Top Industrial Goods Picks: International Seaways (INSW), GrafTech International (EAF)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: Hamilton Lane (HLNE) and Perella Weinberg Partners (PWP)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Services Companies: Liberty Media Liberty Formula One (FWONK), Vivint Smart Home (VVNT) and Beachbody Company (BODY)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Technology Names: Telefonica Brasil (VIV), Veeco (VECO) and Hims & Hers Health (HIMS)