In a report released today, Bruno Amorim from Goldman Sachs maintained a Hold rating on Azul SA (AZUL – Research Report), with a price target of $11.10. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $9.25.
According to TipRanks, Amorim is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 16.1% and a 66.67% success rate. Amorim covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Gol Linhas, Azul SA, and Controladora Vuela Compania de Aviacion SAB de CV.
Azul SA has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $11.38.
AZUL market cap is currently $1.08B and has a P/E ratio of -2.09.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Azul SA is a holding company, which engages in the provision of airline passenger and cargo services. The firm’s service features include passenger seat selection, leather seats, individual entertainment screens with free live television at every seat in all E-Jets, extensive legroom with a pitch of 30 inches or more, complimentary beverage and snack services and free bus service to key airports. The company was founded by David Neeleman on January 03, 2008 and is headquartered in Barueri, Brazil.
Read More on AZUL:
- Rigetti Computing to Host and Webcast 2022 Investor Day Live on September 16, 2022
- Telsey Advisory Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Foot Locker (FL)
- Goldman Sachs Sticks to Their Sell Rating for Southern Co (SO)
- Veru Granted Expedited Provisional Registration Regulatory Pathway for Sabizabulin Treatment in Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients by Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Hub Group expands its fulfillment solutions offering through the acquisition of TAGG Logistics