In a report released today, Kane Hannan from Goldman Sachs maintained a Buy rating on REA Group Ltd (RPGRF – Research Report), with a price target of AUD164.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $77.79.
Hannan covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Seek Limited, Wisetech Global Ltd., and Xero Limited. According to TipRanks, Hannan has an average return of -6.6% and a 48.15% success rate on recommended stocks.
REA Group Ltd has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $92.59, a 19.03% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Credit Suisse also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a AUD143.80 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $132.50 and a one-year low of $64.37. Currently, REA Group Ltd has an average volume of 2,859.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
REA Group Ltd. engages in the provision of property and property-related services on websites and mobile apps across Australia and Asia. It operates through the Property and Online Advertising; and Financial Services segments. The Property and Online Advertising segment derives revenue from Australia, Asia and North America operations. The Financial Services segment consists of commissions earned from mortgage broking and home financing solutions offered to consumers. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Richmond, Australia.
Read More on RPGRF:
- Frontera Announces Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: OZ Minerals Limited (OtherOZMLF) and Develop Global Limited (OtherVTEXF)
- Canaccord Genuity Remains a Buy on Mayne Pharma Group Limited (MAYNF)
- Canaccord Genuity Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Adriatic Metals Shs Chess Deposit Interests Repr 1 Sh (ADMLF)
- Deutsche Bank Keeps Their Buy Rating on Red Rock Resorts (RRR)