In a report released today, Michael Lapides from Goldman Sachs maintained a Buy rating on Constellation Energy Corporation (CEG – Research Report), with a price target of $71.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $58.02, close to its 52-week high of $59.08.
According to TipRanks.com, Lapides is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 1.4% and a 53.2% success rate. Lapides covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Consolidated Edison, WEC Energy Group, and Dominion Energy.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Constellation Energy Corporation is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $57.64, implying a 2.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 25, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $56.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Constellation Energy Corp offers energy solutions. It provides clean energy and sustainable solutions to homes, businesses, the public sector, community aggregations, and a range of wholesale customers (such as municipalities, cooperatives, and other strategics). The company offers comprehensive energy solutions and a variety of pricing options for electric, natural gas, and renewable energy products for companies of any size.
Read More on CEG:
- Alignment Healthcare (ALHC) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Goldman Sachs Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on SunPower (SPWR)
- Sabra Healthcare REIT (SBRA) Gets a Hold Rating from Credit Suisse
- Credit Suisse Keeps a Buy Rating on Papa John’s International (PZZA)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Consumer Goods Stocks: Vita Coco Company (COCO), Lulu’s Fashion Lounge Holdings (LVLU)