In a report released today, Ryan Thompson from BMO Capital maintained a Buy rating on GoGold Resources (GLGDF – Research Report), with a price target of $4.40. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $2.54.
According to TipRanks.com, Thompson is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 12.6% and a 46.0% success rate. Thompson covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as First Majestic Silver, Fortuna Silver Mines, and Torex Gold Resources.
GoGold Resources has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $4.10, implying a 66.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on November 23, Echelon Wealth Partners also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a C$3.80 price target.
GoGold Resources’ market cap is currently $705.9M and has a P/E ratio of 10.20. The company has a Price to Book ratio of 3.42.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Gogold Resources, Inc. engages in the exploration, development, and production of gold and silver. Its projects include Parral Tailings and Santa Gertrudis. The company was founded on January 18, 2008 and is headquartered in Halifax, Canada.
Read More on GLGDF:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Materials Companies: Bunge (BG), Commercial Metals Company (CMC) and Chemours Company (CC)
- Noble Financial Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Seanergy Maritime (SHIP)
- With Sales Performance on a Roll, MongoDB Impresses Street
- Visa Launches Crypto Advisory Services
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: ON Semiconductor (ON), ams AG (OtherAUKUF) and Privia Health Group (PRVA)