Berens covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Seagen, Agios Pharma, and Blueprint Medicines. According to TipRanks, Berens has an average return of 1.8% and a 53.19% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Global Blood Therapeutics is a Hold with an average price target of $66.00, representing a -0.90% downside. In a report released today, Wells Fargo also downgraded the stock to a Hold with a $68.50 price target.
GBT market cap is currently $4.34B and has a P/E ratio of -13.32.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Global Blood Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the discovering, developing and commercializing novel therapeutics to treat grievous blood-based disorders. It also provides oral medicines for sickle cell diseases. The company was founded by Matthew P. Jacobson, Andrej Sali, Jack Taunton, Charles J. Homcy, Craig D. Muir and David R. Phillips in February 2011 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
Read More on GBT:
- Constellation Energy Corporation (CEG) Receives a Buy from Wells Fargo
- RBC Capital Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Enanta Pharmaceuticals (ENTA)
- Wells Fargo Sticks to Their Buy Rating for NextEra Energy (NEE)
- Corteva (CTVA): New Buy Recommendation for This Basic Materials Giant
- Boeing Could Commence Deliveries of 787 Dreamliners This Week