According to TipRanks.com, Koning is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 3.0% and a 50.7% success rate. Koning covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as TELUS International (CDA), Jack Henry & Associates, and Fidelity National Info.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Genpact is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $52.80.
The company has a one-year high of $54.03 and a one-year low of $37.68. Currently, Genpact has an average volume of 1.14M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 35 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of G in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Genpact Ltd. engages in the business process management, outsourcing, shared services, and information outsourcing. It focuses on designing and running intelligent operations and transformation services, which provides digital, consulting and analytics services. The company was founded by Pramod Bhasin in 1997 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Read More on G:
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Industrial Goods Picks
- Berkshire Hathaway Lends Strength to Occidental Petroleum Stock; Here’s How
- RBC Capital Keeps a Buy Rating on PUMA SE NPV (PMMAF)
- Mainz Biomed Enrolls First Patient in ColoFuture Study Evaluating Integration of Novel mRNA Biomarkers into ColoAlert
- Reliq Health Technologies, Inc. Announces Six New US Contracts and New In-Facility RPM Programs