According to TipRanks, Heim is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 50.3% and a 48.41% success rate.
Genco Shipping has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $24.17.
Based on Genco Shipping’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $137.76 million and a net profit of $47.38 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $121.01 million and had a net profit of $32.04 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. is an international ship owning company, which engages in the transportation of iron ore, coal, grain, steel products and other drybulk cargoes. It operates through the ocean transportation of drybulk cargoes worldwide through the ownership and operation of drybulk carrier vessels segment. The company was founded on September 27, 2004 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on GNK:
- Shipping Companies Witness Normalizing Trends as Supply Constraints Ease
- Genco Shipping reports Q3 adjusted EPS $1.00, consensus $1.07
- Genco Shipping & Trading Limited Announces Third Quarter Financial Results
- Genco Shipping & Trading Limited Announces Third Quarter 2022 Conference Call and Webcast
- 11 Shipping Stocks to Watch as Demand for Shipping Sinks