In a report released today, Ram Selvaraju from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Galera Therapeutics (GRTX – Research Report), with a price target of $10.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $1.45.
Selvaraju covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Regulus, Aquestive Therapeutics, and Aeterna Zentaris. According to TipRanks, Selvaraju has an average return of -30.4% and a 23.68% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Galera Therapeutics is a Hold with an average price target of $6.00.
GRTX market cap is currently $38.89M and has a P/E ratio of -0.55.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Galera Therapeutics, Inc. operates as a clinical-stage biotechnology company. It focuses on the prevention of radiation-induced toxicity, including mucositis and the treatment of fibrosis and cancer. The company was founded by Robert A. Beardsley, Randy W. Weiss, and Dennis P. Riley in 2009 and is headquartered in Malvern, PA.
Read More on GRTX:
- H.C. Wainwright Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Tenax Therapeutics (TENX)
- Wedbush Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Apple (AAPL)
- SFL – Second Quarter 2022 Results
- Formula Systems Reports Second Quarter and First Half 2022 Financial Results: Net Income for the Second Quarter Reached $32.9 Million
- China Index Holdings Announces Second Quarter 2022 Unaudited Financial Results