In a report issued on April 27, Siddharth Rajeev from Fundamental Research reiterated a Hold rating on Microsoft (MSFT – Research Report), with a price target of $298.18. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $252.56, close to its 52-week low of $243.00.
According to TipRanks.com, Rajeev is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -0.9% and a 33.4% success rate. Rajeev covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Voyageur Pharmaceuticals, Silver Dollar Resources, and Golden Minerals Co.
Microsoft has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $360.27.
Based on Microsoft’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $49.36 billion and net profit of $16.73 billion. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $41.71 billion and had a net profit of $15.46 billion.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Microsoft Corp. is a technology company offering an array of software, services, and solutions as well as devices like personal computers, tablets and gaming consoles. It operates through the following business segments:
• Productivity and Business Processes: generates revenue from Office Commercial and Office Consumer offerings, LinkedIn and Dynamics business solutions.
• Intelligent Cloud: includes public, private and hybrid server products and cloud services.
• More Personal Computing: includes Windows licensing, Windows Commercial products and cloud services, Surface devices and PC accessories, gaming business and search advertising revenue.
The company was founded by Paul Gardner Allen and William Henry Gates III in 1975 and is headquartered in Redmond, WA.
Read More on MSFT:
- Fundamental Research Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Hot Chili Limited (HHLKF)
- Fundamental Research Keeps a Buy Rating on Golden Minerals Co (AUMN)
- Voyageur Pharmaceuticals (VYYRF) Gets a Buy Rating from Fundamental Research
- Fundamental Research Thinks Blue Moon Zinc’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Bank Of Nova Scotia (BNS) Receives a Buy from Fundamental Research