Cowen & Co. analyst Matt Elkott maintained a Hold rating on Freightcar America (RAIL – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $6.50. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $3.40, close to its 52-week low of $3.06.
According to TipRanks.com, Elkott is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 15.3% and a 59.5% success rate. Elkott covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Caterpillar, Paccar, and GATX.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Freightcar America with a $6.50 average price target.
Freightcar America’s market cap is currently $83.58M and has a P/E ratio of -2.61.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
FreightCar America, Inc. manufactures railcars and railcar components. It designs and manufactures a broad variety of railcar types for transportation of bulk commodities and containerized freight products primarily in North America, including open top hoppers, covered hoppers, and gondolas along with intermodal and non-intermodal flat cars. The company was founded in 1901 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Read More on RAIL:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Shift Technologies (SFT) and Allbirds (BIRD)
- Berenberg Bank Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Callaway Golf (ELY)
- Morgan Stanley Maintains Their Sell Rating on Insurance Australia Group Limited (IAUGF)
- CSL (CMXHF) Receives a Buy from Morgan Stanley
- BTIG Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Organogenesis Holdings (ORGO)