Przybylowski covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Kinross Gold, Teck Resources, and Yamana Gold. According to TipRanks, Przybylowski has an average return of 9.9% and a 37.93% success rate on recommended stocks.
Franco-Nevada has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $151.19, a 12.92% upside from current levels. In a report released today, H.C. Wainwright also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $145.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $168.93 and a one-year low of $122.38. Currently, Franco-Nevada has an average volume of 633.1K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 2007, Canada-based Franco-Nevada Corp. operates as a gold-focused royalty and stream company. It operates through two segments: Mining and Energy. The company manages its portfolio, with a focus on precious metals such as gold, silver, and platinum group metals, as well as energy comprising oil, gas, and natural gas liquids.
Read More on FNV:
- BMO Capital Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Birchcliff Energy (BIREF)
- BMO Capital Remains a Buy on Stride (LRN)
- TUI’s profits were knocked up by the flight disruptions; expects a strong summer season
- H.C. Wainwright Keeps Their Buy Rating on Aethlon Medical (AEMD)
- Freddie Mac Discloses Dodd-Frank Act Stress Test Results