According to TipRanks.com, Wolfson is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -2.3% and a 42.7% success rate. Wolfson covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Wheaton Precious Metals, Osisko Gold Royalties, and Anglogold Ashanti.
Franco-Nevada has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $168.74.
The company has a one-year high of $169.32 and a one-year low of $124.95. Currently, Franco-Nevada has an average volume of 620.3K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 2007, Canada-based Franco-Nevada Corp. operates as a gold-focused royalty and stream company. It operates through two segments: Mining and Energy. The company manages its portfolio, with a focus on precious metals such as gold, silver, and platinum group metals, as well as energy comprising oil, gas, and natural gas liquids.
Read More on FNV:
- Ford Motor (F) Gets a Hold Rating from RBC Capital
- RBC Capital Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Exxon Mobil (XOM)
- Exelixis (EXEL) Gets a Buy Rating from RBC Capital
- RBC Capital Sticks to Their Buy Rating for The Estée Lauder Companies (EL)
- RBC Capital Keeps Their Buy Rating on Energizer Holdings (ENR)