The company’s shares closed last Monday at $12.82.
According to TipRanks.com, LaFemina is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.7% and a 55.0% success rate. LaFemina covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as First Quantum Minerals, Peabody Energy Comm, and Rio Tinto Limited.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Fortescue Metals Group Ltd is a Moderate Sell with an average price target of $13.07.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. engages in the development of iron ore deposits. It operates through the China and Other geographical segments. Its projects include Chichester Hub, Solomon Hub, Port Hedland, Eliwana, Iron Bridgen and copper-gold exploration. The company was founded by John Andrew Henry Forrest in April 2003 and is headquartered in East Perth, Australia.
Read More on FSUMF:
- Titan Machinery (TITN) Receives a Hold from Robert W. Baird
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Technology Stocks: CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD), Certara (CERT)
- Analysts’ Top Financial Picks: SoFi Technologies (SOFI), Flagship Communities REIT Investment Trust (FLGMF)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Healthcare Names: Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals (ARWR), Xilio Therapeutics (XLO) and LHC Group (LHCG)
- Credit Suisse Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on CVR Energy (CVI)