In a report released today, Colin Langan from Wells Fargo maintained a Buy rating on Ford Motor (F – Research Report), with a price target of $24.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $14.43.
According to TipRanks.com, Langan is a 2-star analyst with an average return of -0.3% and a 54.9% success rate. Langan covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Magna International, Tenneco Automotive, and REE Automotive.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Ford Motor is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $20.29, a 36.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 25, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $21.00 price target.
Based on Ford Motor’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending December 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $37.68 billion and net profit of $12.28 billion. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $35.95 billion and had a GAAP net loss of $2.79 billion.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 55 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock. Last month, James D. Farley, the President & CEO of F sold 185,343 shares for a total of $3,308,373.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Ford Motor Company is a global automobile company and is the third largest car manufacturer in the United States. The firm is engaged in designing, manufacturing, and selling cars, trucks, and automobile parts. The company makes vehicles under two brand names – Ford and Lincoln. Its Ford family includes Fusion, Ecosport, Bronco, Explorer,Mustang Mach-E, F-150, and Ranger. Under the Lincoln brand, the company has popular models including Navigator, Aviator, and Nautilus.
Read More on F:
- RBC Capital Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Chemed (CHE)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Materials Names: Owens Corning (OC) and Silgan Holdings (SLGN)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) and Paypal Holdings (PYPL)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Industrial Goods Names: Dana Holding (DAN), NGL Energy Partners (NGL) and Williams Co (WMB)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: CME Group (CME), Equinix (EQIX) and Markel (MKL)