According to TipRanks.com, Divan is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -1.2% and a 45.9% success rate. Divan covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co, Satsuma Pharmaceuticals, and ACADIA Pharmaceuticals.
Evolus has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $14.50.
Based on Evolus’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $33.91 million and GAAP net loss of $17.4 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $12.24 million and had a net profit of $6.4 million.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 35 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of EOLS in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Evolus, Inc. is a medical aesthetics company, which engages in the provision of medical aesthetic treatments and procedures. It offers products under the brand of Jeuveau. The company was founded by Scott Cannizzaro in November, 2012 and is headquartered in Newport Beach, CA.
Read More on EOLS:
- Kepler Capital Sticks to Their Buy Rating for MERLIN Properties SOCIMI SA (MRPRF)
- Ocado Group (OCDGF) Receives a Sell from Kepler Capital
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Top Line Results from Open-Label Phase 2 INSPIRE Trial of Zygel™ in 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome
- UBS Remains a Hold on Shopping Centres Australasia Property Group RE Ltd. (SCPAF)
- Morgan Stanley Thinks Nearmap Ltd.’s Stock is Going to Recover